Friday, June 3, 2011

BETWEEN RAINFALLS......

Norwegians are always concerned about the weather,
will it be rain or sun this weekend?

it has been cold....

and we have had alot of rain in the month of May.....

But the flowers are blooming in my garden..

the Wisteria is climbing along the fence...

beautiful colors...

and I have to admit, I LIKE the rain....

wonderful, grey, rainy days....

after 9 years living in the hot, humid weather....

I prefer this...

I can put on my raincoat and walk to the lake
and meet this little family...

or I can walk down to the harbour and look at the cruise
ships visiting for the day...well, they probably prefer sunshine...

I have had a nice visit with my sewing machine,
and made some little things for my store...

cosy bags for the tea candles...

I have baked bread again, it is Friday...

and believe it or not, the SUN is shining today, and we will 
have dinner outside this evening and two birthdays will be
celebrated on Sunday!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND TOO,
AND THANKS AGAIN FOR
STOPPING BY!

4 comments:

siddisisalou said...

Har hatt en fantastisk week-end sammen med gode venninner. Ingen plass i verden som er så vakkert som Stavanger i solskinn. Gratulerer med bursdag ! Håper solen skinte på dere alle

nina said...

Håper dere hadde en vellykket feiring :-)

randi K design said...

Godt du koser deg! Det ser ganske herlig ut med lavere temperaturer ja...

Lene said...

Så mye fint!
Håper du hadde en flott feiring.)